DO NOT COME TO THE OFFICE IF:
- ·You are sick – This means a fever, cough or you just don’t feel well
- ·You have been exposed to a person who is sick.
- ·You have recent history of international travel.
- ·You have been on a cruise.
WE WILL NOT SEE SICK PATIENTS IN THE OFFICE.
- Electronically prescribe medications for you up to a 2 week supply.
Consider a telehealth visit if appropriate
In preparation for doing home visits via telehealth, patients will need to do the following things:
- ·Open an account on myhealthconnection.uchealth.org
- ·Sign a Telehealth Consent form (required by federal law). There is a consent form in the folder
- ·Have a smartphone or a computer with a camera and internet connection.